12 March 2014

Clan landscapes


So I finally got program to create Black Swan's clan map c:
Unfortunately because this app was on iPad it was a little hard to do in some parts, like I wasn't able to add buildings and well, not so easy to work with details.
but I think this is good base to start :3

First I want to show you how whole map, I'll explain in each picture which direction camera is facing
(e.g. N : north, NE: northeast etc. )



I edited this base (examples pics below) and I made in Photoshop this to look just like I really imagine the clan to be~

SW. Daytime and normal pretty weather c:  I added some characters and swans to show right scales
rest of pictures are my screenshots of clan, but sadly I wasn't able to edit lighting  after I started edit map
so pictures will show areas in bright daytime (what clan never look like, picture above shows real look so you can imagine same weather to rest of pictures)

N. Mountain for the castle (flat area on mountain). On left is pace for servants house, even though they also live in the castle, and on right is are for soldiers' dorm.
S. Village, place for houses and buildings
Click pictures to see them bigger.

SE. View from castle to village.    ||      N. View from village to castle

NE. Water-powered-swan's island     || SW. Deep spring (couldn't add rivers)

NE. Road from village to castle  ||    NE. forest road to the north 

SW. Misty forest      ||      N. Secret beach 

NE. Soldier's beach                        ||  NW.  East village and road to north
NW. Healers' forest || Clan underground.*


 * There is secret entrances around the clan to get underground, only some swans knows locations these entrances. (underground is connected to ground above, so try imagine there is not sky above, I might edit this to explain later ^^' )

This is all for now~
I will edit these later and try add some buildings~

No comments:

Post a Comment